NWA Garage Floors
We are a garage floor coatings company specializing in epoxy flake garage floor coatings and polished concrete garage floors. We are located in Northwest Arkansas. We have been proudly installing epoxy floor coatings, epoxy flooring overlays, polished concrete, and chip flake floors for more than 25 years.
The NWA Garage Floors service area includes Bentonville, AR – Springdale, AR – Rogers, AR – Fayetteville, AR – Bella Vista, AR – Siloam Springs, AR – Eureka Springs, AR – Fort Smith, AR.
Garage Floor Coatings
Are you looking for a durable solution for your garage floors? Epoxy Flake Floors from NWA Garage Floors are not only extremely durable, but they’re also UV and chemical resistant. No matter what size garage floor you have, NWA Garage Floors has the best flooring solutions available anywhere in Northwest Arkansas.
With an epoxy coating from NWA Garage Floors, you can take the worry out of epoxy coatings coming off with “Hot Tire Pick up” for good!
Polished concrete garage floors from NWA Garage Floors are both durable and beautiful. With a wide selection of color choices, polished concrete garage floors can match your existing decor. At NWA Garage Floors, we can turn your old garage floor into a showroom quality piece of art. At NWA Garage Floors, we consider our polished concrete garage floors to be the most durable floors in Northwest Arkansas.
Be sure to give us a call for your 100% free estimate.
Affordable Garage Floor Coatings
Proudly Serving Northwest Arkansas
Bella Vista ~ Bentonville ~ Rogers ~ Springdale ~ Fayetteville
Arkansas Garage Floor Coatings Benefits:
- Cost Savings: Whether epoxy flake garage floor coatings or polished concrete garage floors, we make sure you get the best products at the best possible prices! We offer a 100% price match guarantee! Show us a written bid from a competitor offering the same service for epoxy coatings or polished concrete and we’ll match it!
- Resistant to high traffic areas: We believe in our epoxy flooring and concrete polishing products. With good quality materials, there’s never a need to worry about paths left from walking or driving. Your garage floor is guaranteed to look uniform all the time. Our stains and dyes don’t fade and our epoxy coatings are UV resistant. Our colors will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our methods are time-proven that will stand the test of time.
- Colors and designs: Our epoxy flake garage floor coatings and polished concrete garage floors can easily match any existing decor. The design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs, your garage floor coatings are only limited by our collective imagination. We can also help design your garage flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Our garage floor coatings are not only easy to clean, they usually require only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the look of your new garage floor!
- Resistant to moisture problems: Both our epoxy flake garage floor coatings and our polished concrete garage floors will simply shed the water in whatever direction is lowest. Usually, that means straight outside.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need to use any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners. In fact, we do not recommend any type of cleaners with acids or abrasives.
Contact NWA Garage Floors
We specialize in 1 thing… Garage floor coatings! Our #1 priority is to give you the best, long-lasting garage floor coating available. We have a wide variety of colors for our epoxy flake garage floors and our polished concrete garage floors.
The Latest From NWA Garage Floors
What Our Customers Are Saying
Bella Vista, Arkansas
So easy to work with and we love the complete work
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
Bella Vista, Arkansas
NWA Garage Floors Service Area
Bentonville is located in one of the fastest growing regions in the country. NWA Garage Floors has installed garage floor coatings in Bentonville for literally hundreds of happy customers. In the past 20 years, NWA Garage Floors has watched Bentonville transform itself into a thriving community of choice in Northwest Arkansas. Bentonville is home to both NWA Garage Floors and Walmart. Bentonville has become a home and a place to visit for people all over the world for business and leisure.
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Nearly 30,000 people call the city of Bella Vista home. Including NWA Garage Floors. We have provided garage floor coatings to literally hundreds of Bella Vista, Arkansas residents over the years. It’s a beautiful place to live and play. Located in the Ozark Mountains, the city has a primarily temperate climate and offers four distinct seasons, an array of wildlife and beautiful scenery. All these qualities and more make Bella Vista truly a place to call home. The owners of NWA Garage Floors are proud to call Bella Vista, Arkansas home!
Two of the most popular things to do in Fayetteville are enjoying the abundance of outdoor activities and the flourishing arts scene. Since Fayetteville has a temperate climate year-round, our garage floor epoxy coatings can be installed anytime! And we can’t forget about our awesome Razorbacks, a favorite among the NWA Garage Floors team! Don’t just take our word for it, visit! NWA Garage Floors has installed hundreds of garage floor coatings in and around beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Rogers, Arkansas, may be one of the fastest-growing places in the nation, but the heart and soul of small-town America are alive and well here. NWA Garage Floors has been honored to install our garage floor coating system in some of the most beautiful homes in Northwest Arkansas in Rogers.
Be sure to visit nearby Beaver Lake nestled high in the Ozark Mountains. Rogers is located directly in between Springdale and Bentonville, Arkansas.
Installing An Epoxy Flake Floor
Epoxy Flake Floor in Bella Vista, AR
What Are Garage Floor Coatings?
NWA Garage Floors coatings are installed using the highest quality materials available on the market today! Our garage floor coatings are epoxy based and the same professional materials we use on our commercial projects.
Properly installed garage floor coating systems will consist of grinding/shot blasting the concrete surface in order to ensure proper adhesion. No other surface preparation is suitable. An epoxy floor coating system cannot be installed on a floor that has been pressure washed or acid etched only. It will fail!
Garage floor coatings are designed to give you a beautiful garage floor surface that’s easy to maintain, hassle-free, easy to walk on and compliments your existing decor. We have over 150 solid colors that create an unlimited number of color combinations. Call us today at (479) 202-0202 for your 100% free estimate!
If you have a larger concrete polishing project, feel free to visit our friends at Glossy Floors.
3 Most Popular Garage Floor Epoxy Coating Colors in Northwest Arkansas
This is by far the most popular color for epoxy flake garage floors in Northwest Arkansas.
We have literally installed what we refer to as B-414 on thousands of square feet in garages all across the Northwest Arkansas area.
If you’re looking for a neutral color for your garage floor epoxy coating, you simply can’t go wrong with white, gray, light gray and dark gray.
When we’re applying our B-414 flakes on an epoxy coating, we use our Medium Gray base coat epoxy.
In Bella Vista, Arkansas, our B-326 is by far the most popular color for epoxy flake garage floors. It goes with just about any decor in Northwest Arkansas, but it seems to flourish in Bella Vista!
We have installed our B-326 on some of the most beautiful garage floors in Bella Vista.
For a constant reminder of tradition and wood, be sure to ask for B-326 for your garage floor epoxy coating. We use Dark Tan as a base coat for these particular epoxy flooring chips.
While this is a popular color in Bella Vista, It is most popular in Bentonville, Arkansas, our B-421 has less of the black and dark brown which makes it a lot brighter than our B-326.
As for garage floor epoxy coatings, our B-421, has a very professional look to it. At least that’s what we’ve been told. We tend to agree once we see how well our clients place things back in their garages.
Some of our favorite floors have been with our B-421. We say this about all of our colors, but it really does go great with just about any home decor. We use Dark Tan as a base coat for these particular epoxy flooring chips.
We have an unlimited number of color combinations available for our garage floor coatings. If we don’t have the color you’re looking for, we’ll make it!